Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Leave it to my favorite magazine to add a realistic and sensual twist to breastfeeding, featuring this amazing photo by Terry Richardson. Who says nursing has to resemble the rest of the dairy family! And since I'm currently nursing my son, I'm only proud to embrace the fact that I can be sexy and a mother.
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
A little introduction since Laura and I are just starting this blog together. We met in our high school art class in Florida and since then have embarked on a long lasting love of art, design, poetry, music and all things that inspire the creative life. Now that we have families of our own and have moved to two very different locations, I'm in Brooklyn and Laura's in North Carolina, we wanted to share our discoveries and passions.
To start, here is a wonderful hodge podge of sites that we have been emailing to each other lately:
- The delightful nordic Pakhuis Oost
- Two mothers who have launched Small magazine
- The creative french and brazilian team of Petit Retro
- Rose and Olive's amazing and sensual photos
- Marc Boutavant (my absolutely favorite children's illustrator)
- If I had hundreds of dollars to spend on amenity's new nursery collection